The Dark Perspective

Giving you social commentry with a twist of comedy, reviews and downloads. Its commentry about the things that I come across in my life. We all take different journeys in life and this is my journey.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Tall Men

All my life, I thought being tall was cool. Some would claim that size or height doesn't matter but we all know that's not strictly true. Being tall had more advantages than disadvantages or so I thought. So imagine my shock when I opened the paper this afternoon to see the headlines "Tall men face twice cancer risk'. According to a Maryland team that did a study on almost 1700 US servicemen under 45, to investigate links between diet, body size and testicular cancer; men over 6ft tall face a greater risk of getting testicular cancer. So where does that leave us tall men???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home