The Dark Perspective

Giving you social commentry with a twist of comedy, reviews and downloads. Its commentry about the things that I come across in my life. We all take different journeys in life and this is my journey.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Natural High

One has always suspected that women got a natural high from gossiping and now researchers have finally proven the point. One Researcher Professor Louann Brizendine of University of California claims that females, due to the programming of their brains, get this natural high from gossiping and thus can deliver over 20,000 words in a day as compared to 7,000 for men. He adds that as men do not get this natural high from gossiping their brains are setup to think about sex. He further claims that women's brains are better at remembering argument. Now that I can agree to.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you know better then to side with this quack.

Mon Jun 11, 10:50:00 am BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home