The Dark Perspective

Giving you social commentry with a twist of comedy, reviews and downloads. Its commentry about the things that I come across in my life. We all take different journeys in life and this is my journey.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Eurovision

Am I the only one who had a little bit of an issue with fashion sense of the finnish group Lordi that won the eurovision song contest?
I was watching the results and almost grabbed the remote to change channels thinking I had accidentally switched over to the sci-fi channel. Saying that though I managed to watch more of it than I did of the new series big brother. Where do they get these people from?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Tue Jul 04, 12:33:00 am BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home