The Dark Perspective

Giving you social commentry with a twist of comedy, reviews and downloads. Its commentry about the things that I come across in my life. We all take different journeys in life and this is my journey.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Could it be true?

So I was browsing the internet and stumbled upon this flash video...(could take a while to load depending on your connection) I cant vouch for its accuracy but it does get you thinking about the things that you take for granted just becasue you hear it on the news.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow - can they do this? one will now start doubting one's mere existence!!

Tue May 02, 01:39:00 pm BST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

Tue Jul 04, 12:33:00 am BST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Fri Jul 21, 02:59:00 am BST  

Post a Comment

<< Home